Thursday, April 14, 2011


I'm doing touch-ups on work that I did a while ago, finishing up the first issue. At some point I decided to switch from empty dots to more normal eye representation. It's been an interesting transition from comic strip art to comic book art. I've also grown more aggressive with the coloring. To reference a post from months ago (but only a few posts ago), here is how things have changed.

Black & White, no pupils.
Color, no pupils.
Color, pupils, more shading.

I think it looks a lot better. It's hard to tell on the small images that Blogger lets me post. Anyway, I'm running around doing touch-ups now. I hope this thing gets done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment